…about my day.
1. I got locked out of the house tonight which has put me way behind on all the work I need to do.
2. Rascal is exhausted from frantically licking the window to the back door, crying, and yelping as I tried to calm him down while the locksmith worked on getting the door opened.
3. The fuse blew in the living room (again!) so I’m intermittently catching up on Desperate Housewives on my laptop and working on my blog post for Creative Loafing tomorrow.
4. It involves Indian food and the crockpot. What’s not to love?
5. My mom came over for dinner tonight and tasted my Indian food crockpot surprise. She’s eagerly waiting for the recipe.
6. I signed a contract with Creative Loafing that says I’m not allowed to give my recipes that I develop for the Eat My Charlotte blog to anyone before posting it there. Obviously, I take that very seriously, when it’s my mom.
7. I somehow managed to roll my finger up in the window today while stopped at a light. It hurts, but my fingernail has yet to turn black and fall off. I’ll keep you posted.
8. I ran today. Only about 2-2.5 miles, but hey, it’s something. I also walked with my mom and Rascal.
9. My vegetable to chocolate ratio has been 1:1 today and I call that balance.
10. If I manage to take my running capris off before going to bed, I’m going to call today a success. No, a shower is not a part of my formula for success.
Name 1 to 10 random things about your day. Come on, you know you want to share!